Bellair Farm CSA is a certified organic vegetable CSA in Charlottesville, Virginia. We grow seasonal vegetables and pasture-based meats on historic Bellair Farm in southern Albemarle County. The farm is also home to a beef cattle operation and a goat and sheep dairy."Possible side effects from daily again pain, complications, dizziness, runny nose and heartburn." http://www.kiwiservices.com/angela-says/product-cialis-daily
Mission & Values
Our mission is to run a sustainable business and create a dynamic community around the farm and the food it produces. We strive to create a friendly and open environment where people can learn about sustainable agriculture, reconnect to the cycle of the seasons, and develop a meaningful relationship with the land and their food.
We work toward this mission by:
- Growing clean, safe, delicious food responsibly and with strict adherence to organic standards.
- Preserving long-term soil fertility through crop rotation, cover crops, and livestock inputs.
- Raising livestock in pasture with non-gmo feeds.
- Providing a positive work environment and fair compensation for our employees.
- Serving the community by welcoming groups and individuals to explore the farm.
- Cultivating vibrant and meaningful relationships amongst our members through our CSA program.
- Working closely with our like-minded partner farmers to seamlessly steward the land.